Pupils are expected to wear the Harris Primary Academy Kent House uniform at all times of the day and on the way to and from school. Our uniform is very smart and practical and it reflects what we think of ourselves and our Academy. Kent House pupils helped to design our logo.
Our uniform is:
- A Harris Primary Academy reversible coat/fleece*
- A Harris Primary Academy jumper*
- A Harris Primary Academy polo shirt* (Nursery and Reception)
- A Harris Primary shirt and tie (Year 1 onwards)
- Black trousers or skirt.
- Black or white tights or socks.
- Black school shoes. (Please note it is not acceptable for children to come to school in trainers or coloured shoes)
- In the Summer school dresses can be worn, these must be burgundy check
Our PE Kit is:
- A Harris Primary Academy PE t-shirt*
- Black shorts / tracksuit bottoms
- Suitable PE footwear (trainers or plimsolls)
- PE bag*
- All children are also expected to have a Harris Primary Academy book bag*
- No jewellery other than small stud earrings is permitted
- Hijabs should be black or burgundy
*All items that are starred are available to purchase from the online school supplier
Our uniform suppliers are Brigade. Their website is http://www.brigade.uk.com