Well-Being and Support
Remind your child that if they are worried about anything or need to talk to someone while the school is closed there are places they can go for support. They can speak to a teacher about their learning in our weekly phone call to you, or you can ask for advice by email at the firstname.lastname@example.org address.
If they or you have a safeguarding concern, Childline can be contacted for free on 0800 1111, or children can get support online.
Helping Children Understand What Is Happening
Why not kick off each day of Home Learning with a PE session with Joe Wicks - Joe will be on his YouTube Channel every morning at 9.00am with a PE session suitable for small children up to secondary school age (and beyond!).
Pupils, siblings, parents, carers, staff and all of us still at school looking after our keyworker children - we will all be doing it, so please join in!
The link is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6r99N3kXME&safe=active
Other PE activities you might like try
Where can I go to get support to help keep my child safe online?
There is a lot of support available to keep your child safe online. Below are some useful links to help parents and carers:
- Thinkyouknow (advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online)
- Internet matters (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Parent info (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- LGfL (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Net-aware (support for parents and careers from the NSPCC)