Well-Being and Support
Remind your child that if they are worried about anything or need to talk to someone while the school is closed there are places they can go for support. They can speak to a teacher about their learning in our weekly phone call to you, or you can ask for advice by email at the email@example.com address.
If they or you have a safeguarding concern, Childline can be contacted for free on 0800 1111, or children can get support online.
Helping Children Understand What Is Happening
'PE Sessions with Joe Wicks' is still available on his YouTube Channel.
The link is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6r99N3kXME&safe=active
Other PE activities you might like try
Where can I go to get support to help keep my child safe online?
There is a lot of support available to keep your child safe online. Below are some useful links to help parents and carers:
- Thinkyouknow (advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online)
- Internet matters (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Parent info (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- LGfL (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Net-aware (support for parents and careers from the NSPCC)
Ideas and resources to support you and your child at home
- Summer Self Care Pack
- Breathing exercises
- Superhero Me!
- Tools for managing emotions
- 5 4 3 2 1 Grounding technique
Preparing your child for school
- Harry the Hound returns to school
- Primary – Back to Success pack
Support and links for parents and carers:
- The 'Bromley Information, Advice and Support Service' can be found here
|Summer Self Care Pack Primary||20th Jul 2020||Download|
|5, 4, 3, 2, 1 Grounding Technique||20th Jul 2020||Download|
|Breathing Exercise||20th Jul 2020||Download|
|Harry The Hound Returns To School||20th Jul 2020||Download|
|Superhero Me||20th Jul 2020||Download|
|Tools For Managing Emotions||20th Jul 2020||Download|
|SEMH Parents Digital Resources and Links||20th Jul 2020||Download|
|Managing The Return To School - Tips For Staff||24th Jul 2020||Download|
|Managing The Return To School - Tips For Students||24th Jul 2020||Download|
|Supporting Your Child's Return To School - Tips For Parents||24th Jul 2020||Download|
|School Wellbeing Support Service||19th Jan 2021||Download|
|Strategies To Help Support Your Childs Concentration||21st Jan 2021||Download|